What is this charge for? Who do I talk to?

Throughout the semester, Student Accounts will send a billing notice to your UA Little Rock email address. You can log into BOSS, click on Student Services, and then Student Accounts to review your account activity. The charges and credits that appear on this bill originate from various departments on campus. These departments are responsible for maintaining detailed records concerning the items appearing on your statement.

If you have a question about an item on your bill, with the exception of tuition and fees, please contact the originating department. For example: If you have a question concerning a housing charge, contact the Office of Student Housing at 501-661-1743 or if you have a question concerning a parking charge or fine, call Public Safety at 501-916-5311. Click HERE for a phone listing of all UA Little Rock departments.

How much do I owe?

This information can be found in several places. A billing notice is sent out by Student Accounts periodically throughout the semester. This notice is sent to your UA Little Rock email account. BOSS also provides information about your balance and charges to your account or you can contact Student Accounts (studentaccounts@ualr.edu; 501-916-3450).

Where do I make my payments?

UA Little Rock offers several payment options:

  1. Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office in the Student Services Center Lobby.
  2. Mail a check to the Cashiers’ Office.
  3. Pay online with a credit card by logging into BOSS.
  4. Pay online with a checking account or savings account by logging into BOSS.
  5. International students can pay with funds from another country using the Pay with Foreign Currency process.
  6. Set up an Installment Payment Plan at the Cashier’s Office or online.

When is this due?

Payment deadlines are provided in several places:

  1. Visit Payment Due Dates
  2. The billing notice sent out by Student Accounts
  3. View by logging into BOSS

What happens if I pay my bill late?

  • Your account will be assessed late fees.
  • You could receive a Student Accounts hold

Besides tuition, what fees do I have to pay?

UA Little Rock students are charged UA System Board of Trustees approved mandatory fees and could also be charged course-specific fees as detailed on the Tuition and Fees page.

Military residents are only charged Tuition and a technology fee.

Where are you sending my bills?

Bill notices are emailed to your UA Little Rock email address. It is the student’s responsibility to read the emails sent to this address. Failure to read them will not result in waived late fees.

Where do I get my student ID card?

Student ID cards are made in the Donaghey Student Center. The first card is free but if lost, the replacement card will cost $15.

I have a refund on my account. How do I get it?

Refunds are processed nightly. BankMobile processes all UA Little Rock student refunds. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: http://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/.

I have paid my tuition, but have canceled my registration, withdrawn, or dropped classes. What kind of withdrawal adjustment do I get?

Depending on your withdrawal or drop date you may receive a 100%, or 0% adjustment according to the Adjustment Schedule.

What are the government's education tax incentives?

More information about the government’s education incentives can be found on the U.S Department of Education’s website. You can also view or download Publication 970 for further information.

What is my UA Little Rock email address?

You can find your email address by logging into BOSS and clicking on Personal Information and then View Email Address.