Student research is tied to increased persistence and graduation. When a student is supported and mentored in research, they become excited about learning and more involved in their major.
Created in 2017, Signature Experience grants are designed to inspire UA Little Rock students to conduct research and creative projects to enrich their academic experience.
Eligible students may apply for a grant of up to $1,000 to fund a signature experience, such as a research project, creative activity, or community service project that will contribute significantly to their academic development. In the spring semester, students present their completed research projects at the UA Little Rock Research and Creative Works Showcase.
Important 2020 Dates:
- February 7th, Induction Ceremony: Noon to 1:00pm EIT Auditorium
- February 28th, Poster Board Workshop, 12:30-1:30, 535 Ottenheimer
- April 1st, Deadline to Submit Poster Boards for Printing.
- March 30th, Whova online event app workshop, 2:00-3:00, 535 Ottenheimer
- April 3rd, SURF Workshop, 12:30-1:30, 535 Ottenheimer