The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is excited to welcome you into our Trojan family! Fall Orientation will provide you with the opportunity to not only receive academic advising and register for classes but get acquainted with your new college home, meet new people, and have fun.
During Fall Orientation
Learn about various campus services and resources available to students like academic support, health services, campus safety, living on campus, dining options, and the opportunities to get involved and make the most of your time on campus.
- Meet with an academic advisor and get registered for your classes
- Get your Trojan Card: You can get your Trojan Card at Ask UA Little Rock’s information desk, located on the bottom floor of the Donaghey Student Center (DSC) across from the Bookstore. There is no fee to obtain your first card. New students must be registered for classes prior to making their first Trojan ID. You will need to bring a government-issued photo ID.
- Meet other new students: Meet upper-class students who can share their student perspective and tips for getting started on campus.
- Learn more about your college and major
- Discover what makes UA Little Rock unique!
If you have questions please check the Frequently Asked Questions page. For more specific questions contact our office at email@example.com or Ask UA Little Rock at 501-569-3000.