Free parking is available for new students visiting campus. Please review the map of campus for parking and directions.
Your parking pass
Students and employees who wish to park a vehicle on campus must first register their vehicle with the UA Little Rock Police Department. To register your vehicle, you will need to know your T-number, make, model, color of your car, and license plate number.
Your Trojan ID
Carry your Trojan ID when you are on campus. The card is the property of UA Little Rock and must be surrendered upon request. To get your Trojan ID, visit the Information Center, located on the first floor of the Donaghey Student Center (DSC) directly across from the Bookstore. There is no fee to obtain your first card.
You can use your card in the following ways:
- As your main identification on campus as a student
- To receive discounts from businesses in the community
- To access the DSC Fitness Center
- To check out books and resources at the Ottenheimer Library circulation desk
- As a declining balance card. You can deposit money on the card and use it at any Dining Services vendor (office located in the DSC 117)
- Enter the south entrance on Campus Drive from Asher Avenue
- Access to Residence Hall (if living on campus)
- Park in no-fee parking lots (Parking Map) designated as ID required areas. Reserved parking lots are fee-based and managed through Public Safety.
New Students must be registered for classes prior to making their first Trojan ID. For questions, contact DSC Administration at 501-916-3362 or email@example.com.
Where to park
Visitors may park in the parking garage for $1, located near the Donaghey Student Center.
Metered Parking Lots
Visitors may park in any of the metered parking lots. The fee for parking in the meter lots is $1 per hour using coins or, if paying by credit card it is $3 minimum for two hours and additional hours may be added at $1 per hour at initial point of sale.
Jack Stephens Center
Visitors may park in the Jack Stephens Center parking lot at no charge.
University Plaza (Big Lots parking lot)
Visitors may park in the University Plaza parking lot at no charge.
Rock Region METRO Bus
Thanks to a partnership with the Rock Region METRO, UA Little Rock employees and students are able to ride the bus transit for free, using the Trojans U-Pass. Once you leave Orientation, you will have your Trojan ID card that will allow you to use the Rock Region METRO Bus for free. For more information, please visit the Rock Region METRO + UA Little Rock page.