Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the following changes are in effect as of March 23, 2020
- For details, please visit our page dedicated to COVID-19 Information.
Scholarship Application Process:
Apply for admission
If you are just starting at UA Little Rock, be sure to complete the online admissions application and submit any required documents.
Current FAFSA on file
Complete a FAFSA for the academic year you are needing a scholarship for, prior to the deadline (April 1) for need-based scholarship consideration.
Current and incoming students can apply for UA Little Rock private scholarships by using TrojanSMART. Not all awards require an application, please see more information below under scholarship deadlines.
- Current and Incoming Students: The deadline to apply for general private and mentored program scholarships has now passed.
- Incoming Transfers: Simply apply for admission and turn in all credentials by August 17, 2020, in order to be considered for our Shelby Breedlove Transfer Scholarship or Trojan Transfer Award – no scholarship application is necessary
- Incoming Freshmen: Simply apply for admission and turn in all credentials by August 17, 2020, in order to be considered for Academic Merit awards – no scholarship application is necessary
- Summer: Institutional scholarships are for fall/spring courses only. There are no summer awards available.
Scholarship Listing by Area
If you have declared a major, it’s always good to check with your major department for any other opportunities they administer because not all awards are listed or available in Trojan SMART.
Browse by College to narrow your search: