We’re so excited you’ve decided to become a Trojan at UA Little Rock. As a transfer student, you may be eligible for one of our entering transfer scholarships. There are awards for both in-state and out-of-state entering transfer students listed below.
Make sure you apply for admission by Aug. 1, 2022 to be considered. You don’t even need to complete a separate application for scholarships!
- You must be a first-time UA Little Rock student (excluding concurrent classes)
- You must enroll in a minimum of 15 hours per semester and maintain a 3.0+ cumulative GPA
|Scholarship||Annual Award||GPA*||Other Criteria|
|Academic All Star||
||3.5 transfer GPA||
||3.25 transfer GPA|
||3.0 transfer GPA|
|Scholarship||Annual Award||Other Criteria|
|Contiguous State Waiver||Waives the out-of-state portion of tuition||
|New Arkansan NonResident Tuition Award||Pays 90% of nonresident tuition charges||
|Privately-funded Scholarships||$1,000 – $5,000||
*GPA: Minimum transfer GPA at the time of application.
**Transferable hours: The number of hours that transfer to UA Little Rock after transcript articulation.
Now, a few housekeeping items:
- A majority of institutional scholarships may only be awarded to U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- We cannot guarantee an award to each applicant due to the competitive nature of scholarships.
- You may receive multiple award offers for Transfer Awards, but only one may be utilized.
- Transfer scholarships are available to pay direct expenses (tuition, fees, and room and board) that are charged to a student’s UA Little Rock student account after all waivers or discounts are applied.
- No portion of transfer scholarship funds are refunded to the student.
We can’t wait for you to join the Trojan family! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can reach us at 501-916-3035 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.