Welcome to Trojan SMART! UA Little Rock’s Scholarship Manager and resource tool and your one-stop-shop for everything scholarship related at UA Little Rock.
If you’re looking for scholarship opportunities to help you fund the upcoming year at UA Little Rock, you’ve come to the right place!
New Incoming Freshman & New Transfer Students:
- For Academic Merit (Cat. 1) and Early Trojans (Cat. 3) awards – no scholarship application is required! Students must apply for admission by August 1st in order to be considered.
- Applications for General Private and/or Mentored Program scholarships (Cat. 2) must be submitted by April 1, 2020, with the exception of Donaghey Scholars that was due March 1, 2020.
- Applications for Shelby Breedlove Transfer Scholarship and Trojan Transfer are due August 1, 2020.
- You must be fully admitted to UA Little Rock to qualify for Early Trojan scholarship opportunities.
- For private funded, need-based scholarship consideration, you must complete the FAFSA for the award year in which you are applying before the April 1 deadline.
Continuing UA Little Rock Students:
- You must be in good academic standing to be eligible.
- For need-based scholarship consideration, you must complete the FAFSA for the award year in which you are applying before the deadline.
- Applicants are not guaranteed awards.
- Final deadline is April 1st
What to Expect:
- You will be presented with the general application after logging in.
- After completing and submitting the general application, you may be presented with recommended scholarship opportunities. Some of these may request additional information for consideration and submission.
- After submitting your general application, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will want to check Trojan SMART regularly as new scholarship opportunities may be added.
- Some users may experience slow website performance as the deadline dates approach.
- If selected for a scholarship, an award notification will be emailed to you.
Checking the status of your application in Trojan SMART:
To check the status of your scholarship application, log into Trojan SMART and go to the main page that shows your “general application.” Scroll to the bottom and you will see the status of your scholarships within that award cycle.
- Submitted= Still in Review
- Not Selected for Award= you were not chosen for the award at this time
- Awarded= you received an award. Instructions were emailed to you, and you need to click on the listed opportunity to accept your award, etc.