We want you to succeed at UA Little Rock, but we know that attending is a costly investment. To help you focus on your education, we have scholarship possibilities listed below for various funding sources. The only thing you need to do is apply!
ScholarshipUniverse (external scholarships)
At UA Little Rock, we’ve made it easy to apply to thousands of external scholarships. Scholarship Universe (SU) is our new scholarship-matching tool. SU will match you with the external scholarships that you’re most qualified for based on your responses to the scholarship matching questions.
How to Get Started
- Current and newly admitted UA Little Rock students can log in at ualr.scholarshipuniverse.com using their UA Little Rock email address and passcode.
- Be sure to accept the Scholarship Universe privacy statement.
- Start answering the various questions about your education, interests, hobbies, and more. Based on your answers, SU will match you with scholarships that you’re most qualified for!
- Then just choose any scholarships you were matched with to learn more about it and/or to start your application.
- All external scholarships in SU have been thoroughly researched and vetted, so you never have to worry about scams. An external scholarship is one that is not offered by UA Little Rock.
We also have a list of additional scholarship resources you can apply for, but carefully review the criteria to make sure you will meet the qualifications.
Private and Alumni Scholarships
Many of our students are unaware of the private scholarships we offer. These scholarships are awards made possible by the generosity of university donors, and most are available to part-time and non-traditional students. Find out how to apply for these awards.
Single Parent Scholarships
The Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund and The Phyllis A. Keltner Foundation for Women Single Parent Scholarship give single parents with a dependent child or children an incredible opportunity at UA Little Rock to overcome some of the many financial hurdles in getting a college education and provide secure futures for their families. Find out how to apply for the single parent scholarships.