There are numerous scholarships out there and every little bit helps when it comes to paying for college. All you need to do is apply for them! Take a look at the resources below and apply for any award you think you’re eligible for.
External Scholarships Arkansas Residents
- The Arkansas Department of Higher Education
- Arkansas Rehabilitation Services
- Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship
- Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Conservation Scholarship
- Arkansas State Board of Nursing Loan/Scholarship
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Arkansas Community Foundation
- Fund My Future
- THEA Foundation
- Hispanic Women of Arkansas Scholarship
- The Arkansas Department of Human Services
Applicants must be a former or current foster children.Send completed applications to ARKANSASETV@ARKANSAS.GOV.
- Methodist Family Health Foundation Scholarship
Applicants must be a former or current Methodist Children’s Home resident.Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
- Civic clubs, organizations, foundations, and churches
- Private sources
- High School
External Scholarships for Non-Arkansas Residents
Check back soon for a list of outside scholarship resources for non-Arkansas Residents (includes U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students).