As an incoming spring student at UA Little Rock, you’re making some pretty important life decisions right now. To make everything a bit easier, we created a breakdown of our scholarships for Spring 2022 incoming freshmen and transfer students like you.
Simply apply for admission by January 11, 2022, and submit all credentials such as transcripts by the deadline in order to be considered for one of the awards below.
|Scholarship||SEMESTER Award||ACT*||GPA**||Other Criteria|
|Chancellor’s Academic Distinction||
||Minimum of 20 ACT composite score or 1030 SAT composite score||4.0||
|Provost’s Academic Excellence||
||Minimum of 20 ACT composite score or 1030 SAT composite score||3.75||
|Deans’ Academic Merit||
||Minimum of 20 ACT composite score or 1030 SAT composite score||3.5||
|UA Little Rock Academic Achievement||
||Minimum of 20 ACT composite score or 1030 SAT composite score||3.25||
||Minimum of 20 ACT composite score or 1030 SAT composite score||3.0||
|Scholarship||SEMESTER Award||Transfer GPA*||Other Criteria|
- Minimum transfer GPA at the time of application.
- **Transferable hours:
- The number of hours that transfer to UA Little Rock after transcript articulation.
Now, a few housekeeping items:
- Institutional scholarships may only be awarded to U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- We cannot guarantee an award to each applicant due to the competitive nature of scholarships.
- Scholarships are available to pay direct expenses (tuition, fees, and room and board) that are charged to a student’s UA Little Rock student account after all waivers or discounts are applied.
- Spring 2022 must be your first semester to attend UA Little Rock (excluding concurrent classes)
- Must enroll in a minimum of 15 hours per semester and maintain a 3.0+ cumulative GPA
- Exception: entering freshmen may take 12 hours their first semester only
- No portion of academic scholarship funds are refunded to the student.
We can’t wait for you to join the Trojan family! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can reach us by phone at 501-916-3035 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.