All degree-seeking undergraduate students are required to be advised each semester before registering for classes.

New Trojans
If you’re a new transfer student, you’ll receive advising contact information soon after you’re admitted. You can also look for your major listed below and contact the corresponding person or office.
Academic Advisor Majors
College of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
Sarah Haughenbury | 501-569-3296
  • Art
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Dance
  • English
  • History
  • Interdisciplinary Studies
  • Math
  • Music
  • Philosophy
  • Physics
  • Theater
  • World Languages
College of Business
John Hall | 501-682-6666
  • Accounting
  • Advertising
  • Business Information Systems
  • Economics
  • Finance
  • Management
  • Marketing
College of Education and Health Professions
Advising Office | 501-682-8625
  • Communication Sciences and Disorders
  • Elementary Education
  • Interpretation: ASL/English
  • K-12 Health and Physical Education
  • Middle Childhood Education
  • Nursing
  • Social Work
  • Special Education
College of Engineering and Information Technology
Amy Frets | 501-916-5217
  • Computer Science
  • Construction Management
  • Earth Science
  • Engineering
  • Engineering Technology
  • Information Science
  • Web Development and Design
College of Social Sciences and Communications
Louis Scivally | 501-537-0784
  • Anthropology
  • Applied Communication
  • Applied Science
  • Community Management and Development
  • Criminal Justice
  • International Studies
  • Legal Studies
  • Mass Communication
  • Political Science
  • Psychology
  • Sociology
  • Professional and Technical Writing
Trojan Academic Advising and Support Center
  • Undeclared majors


Current Trojans
If you’re a current Trojan and have been taking classes for at least one semester, you can locate your advisor in BOSS.
Find Your Advisor
  1. Visit blackboard.ualr.edu and login with your NetID
  2. From Quick Links, choose “Access Your Records” to visit BOSS.
  3. Select the Student Services tab.
  4. Select “My Advisor” from the list.
  5. Select the current semester.
  6. View your advisor’s name and contact info.

If an advisor has not been assigned to you, find the contact information for your major.

If you’re a Benton campus student, contact Angela Paladino-Fairley |501.916.3003.

Visiting Students
If you’re a visiting student and not seeking a degree from UA Little Rock, you don’t need to be advised. If you need more information about a course, get in touch with us here.
Graduate Students
Graduate Students needing to be advised should contact their program coordinator or the Graduate School.