Advising for Visiting and Graduate Students

Visiting Students

You’re considered a visiting student if you plan to enroll at UA Little Rock for one semester and then return to your current institution. If you’re a visiting student and not seeking a degree from UA Little Rock, you don’t need to be advised. If you need more information about a course, get in touch with us here. More information about applying for admission as a visiting student can be found on the Admissions website.

Graduate Students

Graduate Students needing to be advised should contact their program coordinator or the Graduate School.