If you’re a current Trojan and have been taking classes for at least one semester, you can locate your advisor in BOSS. Your assigned advisor is dependent on your declared major.
How to Find Your Advisor in BOSS
- Visit blackboard.ualr.edu and login with your NetID
- From Quick Links, choose “Access Your Records” to visit BOSS
- Select the Student Services tab
- Select “My Advisor” from the list
- Select the current semester
- View your advisor’s name and contact info
If an advisor has not been assigned to you
Send a message to email@example.com or contact one of the college advising centers listed below. Remember that your advisor is determined by your major. Students who are undecided about their major are advised in the College of Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences and Education.
Change/Add a Major or Minor
If you need to change or add a major or minor, please contact your current advisor.