International students, or a relative who lives out of the country paying for their charges, can now pay with foreign currency in a very simple process. The transaction will post directly to the student’s account, and the funds will deposit directly to UA Little Rock’s bank account. The steps below explain the process of paying with a foreign currency:
- Log in to BOSS (or a relative can log in through the parent portal)
- Select “Student Services”
- Select “Student Accounts”
- Select “Make a Payment”
- Select the semester you want to pay
- Click “Checkout”
- Select “International Payment”
- Select the country from which you are paying
- Select “International Payment Option”
- Enter the appropriate information
The pay with foreign currency function helps international students make payments easily with their foreign currency. However, this entire process from beginning to end can potentially take a few weeks to post to the student’s account, so students should allow enough time before the payment deadline for the payment to process.
Please contact the Bursar’s Office at 501-916-3450 with any questions or if you need assistance with the pay with foreign currency process.