The Bursar’s Office is comprised of the Cashier’s Office and Student Accounts, both of which serve valuable functions within UA Little Rock.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 501-916-3450 or email@example.com.
Location: First floor of the Student Services Center
Cashier’s Office: Lobby
Student Accounts: Room 120
Office hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
|Office||Title||First Name||Last Name|
|Student Accounts||Director of Student Accounts||Kesha||Robinson||kjrobinson2|
|Student Accounts||Account Reconciliation Specialist|
|Student Accounts||Sponsored Contracts Specialist||Ben||Savana||brsavana|
|Cashier's Office||Cashier Supervisor||Darlene||Bunt||drwinkler|
|Cashier's Office||Customer Service Representative/Cashier||David||Johnson||dbjohnson|
The mission of the Bursar’s Office at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is to efficiently enable and assist students and departments in meeting their financial obligations, with a focus on financial integrity and accountability. The Bursar’s Office is responsible for the management of key university financial resources and records and acts as a central collection point for university receipts. In fulfilling our mission we promote and support:
- Customer Service: We strive to provide helpful, knowledgeable assistance to students, campus departments, and other constituents in a timely manner, and keep their interests at the forefront of our decision making.
- Diversity: We respect all members of the community, and strive to support the university’s commitment to improving diversity in order to create a supportive and inclusive climate for all.
- Employee Development: We value personal and professional development that leads to enhanced quality of life and a positive work experience.
- Integrity: We value high standards of ethical behavior. We demonstrate and expect responsibility and accountability.
- Continuous Improvement: We promote innovative uses of resources on behalf of our customers, and seek to encourage others to welcome change that results in positive outcomes and improvements.
- Quality: We value the consistent delivery of accurate timely information required by our customers and seek to be proactive in providing services.
- Collaboration: We promote the sharing of ideas, teamwork, and communication in support of operations and strategic priorities.
- Environmental Responsibility: We support the campus commitment to protecting the environment by making process improvements that reduce waste and energy consumption through the use of technology.
The Bursar’s Office is committed to providing professional assistance to students, parents, third-party agencies, faculty, and staff. We serve as the main monetary collection point for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and strive to offer the best possible service consistent with policies and regulations. We consistently review our practices to improve our relationship with the campus community.