We look forward to seeing you this semester! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 501-569-3450 or email@example.com.
Our offices are located on the first floor of the Charles W. Donaldson Student Services Center – the Cashier’s Office is in the lobby and Student Accounts is in Room 120.
Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please refer to the campus map for more information.
The Cashier’s Office is where all student and non-student university payments and collections (including fees, tuition, room and board, and other miscellaneous items) are received.
The services provided by Student Accounts include student billing, third-party sponsorship posting, tuition discounts, and collection processes; basically anything having to do with your student account.
|Office||Title||First Name||Last Name|
|Student Accounts||Assistant Bursar||Amber||Dunn||aldunn|
|Student Accounts||Account Reconciliation Specialist||Colleen||Dennis||cldennis|
|Student Accounts||Third Party Coordinator||Andrew||Burtonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cashier's Office||Cashier Supervisor||Darlene||Bunt||drwinkler|
The mission of the Bursar’s Office at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is to efficiently enable and assist students and departments in meeting their financial obligations, with a focus on financial integrity and accountability. The Bursar’s Office is responsible for the management of key university financial resources and records, and acts as a central collection point for university receipts. In fulfilling our mission we promote and support:
- Customer Service: We strive to provide helpful, knowledgeable assistance to students, campus departments, and other constituents in a timely manner, and keep their interests in the forefront of our decision making.
- Diversity: We respect all members of the community, and strive to support the university’s commitment to improve diversity in order to create a supportive and inclusive climate for all.
- Employee Development: We value personal and professional development that leads to enhanced quality of life and a positive work experience.
- Integrity: We value high standards of ethical behavior. We demonstrate and expect responsibility and accountability.
- Continuous Improvement: We promote innovative uses of resources on behalf of our customers, and seek to encourage others to welcome change that results in positive outcomes and improvements.
- Quality: We value the consistent delivery of accurate timely information required by our customers and seek to be proactive in providing services.
- Collaboration: We promote the sharing of ideas, teamwork, and communication in support of operations and strategic priorities.
- Environmental Responsibility: We support the campus commitment to protecting the environment by making process improvements that reduce waste and energy consumption through the use of technology.
Message from the Bursar
The Bursar’s Office is committed to providing professional assistance to students, parents, third party agencies, faculty, and staff. We serve as the main monetary collection point for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and strive to offer the best possible service consistent with policies and regulations. We consistently review our practices to improve our relationship with the campus community and we would like to hear about your experience in the Bursar’s Office. Please let us know how we can better serve you.
Laura McCarty, Bursar