When you register for classes, you will be required to acknowledge your financial responsibility, as follows:
- I understand that upon my registration, I have made a contractual financial obligation to pay all tuition and fees associated with any classes in which I register, unless I drop/withdraw by the tuition and fee adjustment schedule dates listed on the Bursar’s website. “Not Attending” does not remove this obligation.
- I am responsible for reading and following the drop/withdrawal policy of the university, as posted on the Bursar’s website.
- I understand I am responsible for tuition and fee charges for courses dropped outside of the Adjustment Schedule found on the Bursar’s website.
- I authorize UA Little Rock to apply any financial aid I receive toward my account balance. If my aid is reduced or canceled, I understand that I will be fully responsible for all charges not covered by financial aid and am required to make payment arrangements. Failure to make payment arrangements will result in a hold on your account, and up to class selections being deleted.
- UA Little Rock’s official method of correspondence with students, including billing, is via the UA Little Rock assigned email address. I accept my responsibility to access my UA Little Rock assigned email account regularly and to take any required action.
- I understand and agree that UA Little Rock will assess financial penalties on any past-due accounts. The penalties assessed are $50 for each late payment. At semester end, I understand and agree that if I have a past due account, my account may be referred to an outside collection agency and result in additional charges that are up to 33% of the outstanding principal debt.
Please visit Collection Procedures for Student Receivables to review the collection procedures for student receivables. Further questions may be directed to the Bursar’s Office at 501-916-3450.