You may be prompted to log in with your NetID in order to use the following services. If you are having trouble logging in with your NetID, please contact the assistance center directly.
- Request support
- Request support if you have encountered a problem and need our help resolving it.
- Ask a question
- Ask us a question about anything, including getting a new account, requesting access to a service, or how to use one of our applications.
- Check incident status
- Once you have requested support or asked a question, you will be assigned an incident number. Check the status of your reported incidents in order to stay in touch with your support technician and monitor the progress of your resolution.
Once you submit your request, a technician should be in contact with you before the beginning of the next business day.
Other support options
- call 501-916-3011
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the assistance center in Trojan A (TRA) 105 – formerly Student Union A, SU-A 105
Remote Desktop Support
Your support technician may need to remotely access your computer to assist you. If directed, download the appropriate version of TeamViewer QuickSupport for your operating system.
Hours of operation
Our support technicians are available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.