The wireless network provides current students, recent graduates, current employees, and UA Little Rock guests with access to both campus and internet services.
Wireless network services are also available on the Bowen School of Law campus.
Connecting to the wireless network is easy! For more detailed instructions and how-to articles, visit the wireless network support site.
When your wireless-enabled device scans our network, you may see a different network name depending on your location.
UALR-WiFi is designed for laptops and personal computing devices that normally access and use internet services.
UALR-IoT is designed for Internet of Things (IoT) devices such as game devices, multimedia streaming devices, and other technologies have limited capabilities such as no web browser.
UALR-Guest is designed for use by UA Little Rock visitors. UALR-Guest is a self-registration network in which logins expire every 24 hours.
To connect to the UALR-WiFi network using laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other compatible wireless devices:
- On your wireless-enabled device, select the UALR-WiFi wireless network.
- Use your NetID to log in.
To connect to the UALR-IoT network using game consoles, smart televisions, or streaming devices:
- On a computer with a web browser, visit the wireless device registration site and log in with your NetID.
- Create a new device entry using the MAC address for your Internet of Things device.
To connect to the UALR-Guest network using laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other compatible wireless devices:
- On your wireless-enabled device, select the UALR-Guest wireless network.
- Register a temporary guest account using your email address and cell phone number.
Use of the wireless network requires agreement to the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). If you fail to follow the terms listed in the AUP, your computer or mobile device may be prevented from using the wireless network.
Please feel free to contact IT Services if you are unable to connect a device to one of the UA Little Rock wireless networks.