Graphic and Print Design Requests

Graphic Design, Advertising, Branding

We are happy to partner with you to create compelling and attractive design pieces that support the university’s brand. Our team of designers create everything from logos and postcards to view books, billboards, and window clings. Our design services are free to the campus community.

If you choose to not use the university’s services, please email your design to us or complete the form below so that we can review it.

Please note: The Office of Communications and Marketing is the only department authorized to purchase or approve advertising on behalf of the university.

Submit a request below for help with the following project needs:

  • Designing an invitation, brochure, flier, program or other print piece
  • Designing logos and word marks
  • Getting assistance in purchasing or designing ads
  • Branding questions
  • Proofreading or approving a communication project
  • Discussing a communication plan


Permanent signage is the responsibility of the Associate Vice Chancellor of Facilities Management. The use of temporary signage on campus is discouraged. Departments or individuals planning events should provide directions for guests through invitations and other communication. If you believe your event warrants temporary signage, contact Facilities Management, 501-916-3390, for approval.


To post posters or fliers on campus bulletin boards, get approval from the Office of Campus Life. Be sure to discard your print pieces after your event is over.