Advertising, Branding, Publications
The Office of Communications and Marketing is the only department authorized to purchase or approve advertising on behalf of the university.
Please submit a request below for help with the following project needs:
- Getting an invitation, brochure, flier, program or other print piece designed
- Having a logo or design created or approved
- Getting assistance in purchasing or designing ads
- Branding questions
- Proofreading or approving a communication project
- Discussing a communication plan
Permanent signage is the responsibility of the Associate Vice Chancellor of Facilities Management. The use of temporary signage on campus is discouraged. Departments or individuals planning events should provide directions for guests through invitations and other communication. If you believe your event warrants temporary signage, contact Facilities Management, 501.569.3390, for approval.
To post posters or fliers on campus bulletin boards, get approval from the Office of Campus Life. Be sure to discard your print pieces after your event is over.