Test Score Release Authorization REQUIRED: You must include a picture of your ID.
Credit By Examination Form DEPARTMENTAL USE ONLY
How to save the data in your form
Before you enter any information:
- Download the form to your computer.
- Enter your information in the appropriate fields.
- “Save” to your hard-drive, and print, if desired
If you have already completed the form online:
- Bring up the “Print” menu and choose the Microsoft XPS Document Writer as your printer
- Click Print. A “Save” dialogue box will appear.
- Rename the *.xps file and save the document to your hard-drive. Remember to remove the star “*” in the *.xps.
- Now it’s time to convert the XPS document.
- Select “File“
- Find “Opens with: XPS Viewer“
- Click the “Change” button. You will see an arrow on the far right that when clicked will list the programs you have available such as Adobe Acrobat or Word.