Fall 2020 Move In Update
We are excited to announce that all students that completed an application for Fall 2020 have been assigned. We are still working on assignments and applications as spaces are opened so please check your application for updates. You may find your assignment on your UA Little Rock Housing Portal by following these steps:
- Log in to BOSS
- Click on the ‘Student Services’ tab
- Click on ‘Housing’
- Log in to the Housing portal using the single sign on service
- Click ‘Academic Year Application’
- Click ‘Continue’
- Go to the application summary page and there you will see your assignment and roommate information
In an effort to follow CDC recommendations, this academic year each student on campus will have their own bedroom space. Common areas and bathrooms may be shared depending on the assignment space.
Here is how to get ready for move in:
Move-in will be a week-long event in an effort to safely social distance and decrease the amount of people in any residence hall or apartment complex at any time. Using the Sign-Up Genius Links below, you will be able to select a move-in time slot for your specific building. If you cannot move in on the day assigned to your building, August 22 and 23 will be by appointment as available only.
Move-in Week days and building assignments:
August 15-16 (All buildings) 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.:
August 17-18, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.:
North Hall and South Hall
August 19-20, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.:
East Hall and West Hall
August 17-21, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.:
August 17: CC1, DL2
August 18: CC3, DL5
August 19: CC4, DL4
August 20: CC2
All buildings for remaining students, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Other important information:
- Check-in will be drive-thru and as contactless as possible. The week before move-in we will send out maps and drive-thru information.
- We will not have volunteer groups at move-in to help. You may bring two (2) helpers. We ask that you not bring anyone with any immune weakness or issues.
- Bring your dollie and carts as we will not have any available.
- You can find a list of what to bring and not to bring on our website.
- Please pack plenty of cleaning supplies for your room and masks for public spaces.
- In an effort to make receiving parking permits a contactless process for those needing gate and parking lot access, please fill out the form here by August 11, 2020. If this is completed in time, your parking permit will be in your Check-in packet. The link will also be on our website.
- If you are a resident of (West, East, North, or South) and want a mailbox for mail delivery, please complete the form and your mailbox information will be included in your Check-in Packet. *Village residents will have mailboxes automatically assigned and your key will be in your packet.
- Please make sure you are registered for classes by August 20, 2020 because only enrolled students are allowed to stay on campus.
- Room change requests will be taken prior to move-in. Please Submit a room change request here. Room change requests will be granted based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Meal plan changes will not occur until the first week of classes. More information about this process will be sent out in August.
- Fall Charges will be on resident accounts July 24, 2020.
Look for more updates coming August 1, 2020 as we begin our countdown to move-in 2020!