Moving to college is a big decision that involves the whole family. Here are a few things we want you to know:
- Campus safety is our number 1 priority.
- We provide restricted card access to entrances, controlled access parking, live-in trained staff, surveillance cameras in and around the halls, and campus police patrolling 24 hours a day.
- Academic success is essential.
- Research shows that students who live on campus tend to earn higher GPAs and are more likely to graduate on time.
- We are a community!
- When students live on campus, they meet each other, study together, and attend UA Little Rock campus events together. Freshmen who live on campus have the perfect opportunity to meet and connect with other freshmen. Residential and campus involvement also offers the opportunity to be a positive leader.
- We have what students need.
- In addition to the convenience of being near their classes, the library, and on-campus social events, all residential students participate in the UA Little Rock dining experience.
If you have any questions about living on campus, please contact us or give us a call. If you’d like to see our residences in person, you can schedule a tour through the Office of Admissions.