How to Submit a Maintenance Request
- Login to your BOSS account
- Click Student Services, then click Housing
- Login to your Housing Portal
- Click on the Room Maintenance tab
- Click New Job
- Choose My Room if the issue is in your bedroom, or choose Shared Room if the issue is in a common space
- Choose a category from the drop down menu: Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, General, Pest Control
- Our Pest Control is done through Orkin. An Orkin team member comes on Wednesday mornings and will respond to any requests that have been submitted before he arrives.
- Fill out the requested information on the form. Please be as detailed as possible.
- Make sure to check the box that says “I agree to allow a staff member into my room while I am not there.”
- Maintenance will always knock three times and identify themselves when coming into your room. After three knocks, if you do not answer the door, maintenance will key in and fix the maintenance issue as requested on your submission.
- Click Save Job
Our Maintenance Staff works Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Any emergency maintenance issues should be called in to our main office during business hours or called in to the RA on call for your complex outside of business hours. Emergency Maintenance issues include leaking water or extreme heat/cold due to HVAC issue.