Group study rooms are reopened (with reduced occupancy)!
Beginning Monday, April 19, 2021, law students may reserve a room for small group study.
Please read the new occupancy rules before selecting a study room to reserve:
- Max Occupancy 1 student: Rooms 232, 234, 237 and 334
- Max Occupancy 2 students: Rooms 238, 239, and 332
- Max Occupancy 3 students: Room 337
- Max Occupancy 4 students: Rooms 233 and 333
Study room reservations can be made in any one of the following ways:
- Reserve a room online
- By phone: call 501-916-5453
- In person at the Circulation Desk
- You must wear a mask while using the study room.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of four hours per day.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 72 hours in advance.
- Be on time. We’ll hold your reservation for 15 minutes.
- Reservations apply to all members of the group and are not specific to one member. Members of the same group may not reserve the same room back-to-back.
- When your reservation time expires, please be respectful of your fellow students and vacate the room in a timely fashion.
- Don’t remove the key from the library.
- When you are finished:
Pick up your trash and dispose of it properly outside the library.
Turn off the light.
Lock the door.
Leave the key at the Circulation Desk.
If there’s a problem with the room (lights, temperature, equipment, etc.), notify the Circulation Desk.