Please read the new occupancy rules before selecting a study room to reserve:
- Max Occupancy 4 student: Rooms 232, 234, 237, 238 and 334
- Max Occupancy 5 students: Room 239
- Max Occupancy 6 students: Room 332
- Max Occupancy 8 students: Rooms 233, 333, and 337
Study room reservations can be made in any one of the following ways:
- Reserve Online
- By phone: call 501-916-5453
- In person at the Circulation Desk
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of four hours per day.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 48 hours in advance.
- Be on time. We will hold your reservation for 15 minutes.
- Reservations apply to all members of the group and are not specific to one member. Members of the same group may not reserve the same room back-to-back.
- When your reservation time expires, please be respectful of your fellow students and vacate the room in a timely fashion.
- Don’t remove the key from the library.
- When you are finished:
Pick up your trash and dispose of it properly outside the library.
Turn off the light.
Lock the door.
Leave the key at the Circulation Desk.
If there’s a problem with the room (lights, temperature, equipment, etc.), notify the Circulation Desk.