These electronic research sources are available to all users in the UALR / Pulaski County Law Library.
Bowen Students, Faculty and Staff
If you have your own computer, wireless Internet access is available throughout the library. Use your UALR account in the labs or to access the wireless network. Contact Computing Services (501.324.9995) for assistance.
If you do not have your own computer, there are two computer labs in the law library. Both labs are available to all law students while the library is open.
If you are out of the building, Remote access to these resources is also available. Select a source from the list then enter your last name and your T number at the prompt. Some resources require a faculty/student password, as indicated. Contact the Reference Librarian for a password.
Law students have unlimited access to Lexis and Westlaw for academic purposes. Access is by password only. Contact Melissa Serfass with password questions.
All other users
In-building access to electronic resources is available to all library users, but only on the public computer terminals behind the reference desk or in the attorney carrel.
- Annals of American History
- ARLI: Arkansas Legal Index
- Arkansas Legal Forms
- Arkansas Legal Forms (Pulaski County attorney access)
- Arkansas Legislative Digest (password required)
- Bloomberg Law (password required)
- BNA Premier (Title List)
- CALI Lessons (password required)
- CCH Intelliconnect (click on link and then select Intelliconnect for Federal Securities Law Reporter, Almanac of the Federal Judiciary, and litigation library including Mauet titles)
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Courtroom Cast (Includes audio casebooks and courtroom videos of trials, oral arguments, and hearings. Law students and faculty: create your account on the website.)
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online
- Fastcase National Premium
- Gale Databases
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- HeinOnline (Tips for Researching on Hein)
- Index to Legal Periodicals (Full Text & Retrospective)
- Lexis Digital Study Aids Library
- Legal Scholarship Network (password required)
- LexisNexis Law Schools (password required)
- LLMC Digital Title List
- Loislaw Treatise Libraries via Fastcase
- Loislaw Treatise Libraries via Fastcase (Pulaski County attorney access)
- Making of Modern Law
- ProQuest Business Market Research Collection
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Legislative Insight
- ProQuest Regulatory Insight
- ProQuest Supreme Court Insight
- Webster’s Third New International Dictionary Unabridged
- Westlaw (password required)