The following items will be considered for archival purposes.
- Louisiana Purchase, 1803 to date.
- Arkansas and territorial areas that included Arkansas.
- Forms of material include:
- Court documents and artifacts, briefs, records,
- Law school archive materials (especially materials related to Bowen or its predecessor institutions),
- Law school photographs (especially materials related to Bowen or its predecessor institutions),
- Videotapes, slides, DVDs, and other media related to the print items above.
The law library director makes the final decision concerning additions to the law school archives, manuscript collections, and the briefs and records collections. To discuss a donation, please contact Rhiannon Evans, either by email or by calling 501-916-5454.