501.569.3003 Phone: 1.877.270.7838 (toll-free) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 40 degree, certificate, and minors, and 450+ courses available totally online, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock offers you the flexibility to balance family, work and school responsibilities on your own schedule.
Students declared in an approved UA Little Rock Online degree or certificate program receive the benefits of reduced, standard tuition rates and full access to UA Little Rock’s academic resources.
Online Undergraduate Certificate
- Workplace Spanish undergraduate certificate
Online Undergraduate Degrees
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice*
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional and Technical Writing
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Communication*
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Education in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education in Middle Level Education
- Bachelor of Science in Health Education and Promotion
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Completion (RN-to-BSN)*
- Bachelor of Social Work
Online Graduate Certificates
- Graduate Certificate – Dyslexia Therapist
- Graduate Certificate in Information Quality
- Graduate Certificate – Learning Systems Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Literacy, Language and Culture
- Graduate Certificate in Online Writing Instruction
Online Graduate Degrees
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication
- Master of Arts in Professional and Technical Writing
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice*
- Master of Science in Information Quality
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Education in Reading*
- Master of Education in Learning Systems Technology
- Master of Education in Rural and Urban School Leadership*
- Doctorate of Education in Higher Education (two-year college leadership concentration)
* Accelerated programs
You can find the latest program offerings and additional information at ualr.edu/online/programs.
Accelerated Online Programs
UA Little Rock offers accelerated online courses for both undergraduate and graduate degree programs. These 7-week courses move twice as fast as regular semester-length courses, but slower than a 5-week summer term.
Benefits of Accelerated Online Programs
- Allows you to focus more on each individual course
- Permits taking fewer courses at one time
- Maintains normal breaks; Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring
- Includes a week break in between courses
- Important dates and deadlines regarding Accelerated Online Programs can be found on the Academic Calendar in the Accelerated Session sections.
The online learning system software UA Little Rock uses is Blackboard. Students must have predictable, regular access to and control of a computer as your instructor assignment dates may vary. You may also be required to download files or software to complete class work. If your computer is publicly used or is loaned to you and you cannot download files or software, you will need to discuss your circumstances with your instructor. Visit Blackboard Student Support to learn more about system requirements.
Online Academic Resources
Students who take courses online have full access to the university’s academic resources, including the Ottenheimer Library. The library website acts as a portal for students to take advantage of by accessing different research databases, scholarly journals, e-books and other research materials. Students can search the library database through the easy search box on the homepage of the library website.
Lisa Davis, Director of Distributed Learning | email@example.com | (501) 516-2160
UA Little Rock offers classes at our Benton Center where students can enjoy the convenience of staying close to home as they pursue their studies.
Programs available at the Benton Center include:
- 2-year Associate of Arts in General Studies (AAGS)
- State Minimum Core Courses
- Nursing degree prerequisites
Classes in Benton, Arkansas, are administered by Distributed Learning and taught by UA Little Rock faculty. On-site college entrance testing (Accuplacer) is available, as well as exam proctoring services. Students enrolled in classes at the UA Little Rock Benton Center have full student privileges at UA Little Rock’s main campus. Textbooks may be ordered online and picked up on-site.
Additionally, UA Little Rock Benton Center has three computer labs to help students meet their educational needs. Academic advising and assistance with the financial aid and admission processes are also available. Students may pay their tuition and fees at the UA Little Rock Benton Center. Deferred payment plans are available. For more information, contact UA Little Rock Benton at (501) 860-6003, or visit the website at ualr.edu/benton.