Each year, the Chancellor’s Leadership Corps Scholarship Program selects 200 new scholars into the program. The CLC Scholarship Program is competitive and based strongly on leadership, service, and high school performance.
The following outlines criteria reviewed for application purposes:
- Accepted for admission to UA Little Rock as a first-time freshmen
- Complete UA Little Rock scholarship application
- High school performance (GPA minimum 3.0)
- Test scores (ACT minimum 19)
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities and community involvement
- Two letters of recommendations – should be mailed directly to the CLC Scholarship Program
- Professional, group, on-campus interview for selected finalists
If you are interested in the Chancellor’s Leadership Corps Scholarship Program and want to discuss your potential further, you may contact our office to schedule a meeting with the Program Coordinator.