Each year, approximately 225 scholars are admitted into the Chancellor’s Leadership Corps Scholarship Program. New to the CLC Scholarship Program is an Honorary Advisory and Admissions Board which is comprised of faculty, staff, current students, and graduates of the program. The board reviews applications and selects applicants for an on-campus interview.
The following outlines criteria reviewed for the interview selection process:
- Accepted for admission to UALR as a first-time freshmen
- Complete UALR scholarship application
- High school performance (GPA minimum 3.0)
- Test scores (ACT minimum 19)
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities and community involvement
- Two letters of recommendations
- Current Resume (recommended)
- Essay: Maximum of 500 word essay on the importance of leadership and service to the community. (optional)
- On-campus interview
If you are interested in the Chancellor’s Leadership Corps Scholarship Program and want to discuss your potential further, you may contact our office to schedule a meeting with the Program Coordinator.