At UALR, we believe students no matter their background should be able to receive a college education and that cost shouldn’t be a barrier to that education. We’re here to help you navigate through various sources of assistance and administer your financial aid.
Most UALR students receive financial aid to assist with the cost of college. In fact, UALR students received nearly $110 million in financial aid in 2013.
June 30, 2016 is the final summer financial aid deadline.
- Students must have completed the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submitted it to UALR by this date.
- Students must have submitted the UALR Summer Financial Aid Request via BOSS by this date.
BOSS and Banner will not be available from 12:00 P.M. on Thursday, June 30 until 8:00 A.M. on Friday, July 1
- Financial aid staff will not be able to access student records or advise students during this time.
- Students will be able to submit financial aid documents or information.
Be sure to explore all opportunities for assistance
- UALR Bridge Loans
- Arkansas state financial assistance
- UALR scholarships
- Free scholarship searches such as Fund My Future, Fast Web, and FinAid.org
Don’t forget about deadlines
We don’t want you to miss out on financial assistance opportunities. The sooner you submit your FAFSA, the sooner we can determine whether you qualify for campus-based financial aid to help you fund your education. Find out more »
|Semester||Priority Deadline||Preferred Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Spring 2016||November 1, 2016||December 1, 2016||April 1, 2016|
|Summer 2016||April 15, 2016||May 2, 2016||June 30, 2016|
|Fall 2016||March 1, 2016||July 1, 2016||November 1, 2016|
|Spring 2017||November 1, 2017||December 1, 2016||April 3, 2017|