The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The Higher Learning Commission
30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400
Chicago, Illinois 60602-2504
Phone: (800) 621-7440 / (312) 263-0456
Fax: (312) 263-7462
Specific Degree Programs and Their Accreditations
The accreditation status of all undergraduate programs in the Donaghey College of Engineering and Information Technology is listed in the college website on program accreditation.
- The American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- The American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business
- The American Association of University Women
- The American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- The Association of Urban Universities
- The Conference of Southern Graduate Schools
- The Cooperative Assessment of Experiential Learning
- The Council of Graduate Schools in the United States, International Institute for Learning
- The National Association of Summer Sessions
- The National Commission on Accrediting
- The National University Extension Association
- The North Central Conference on Summer Schools.
- UALR is a Service‐Members Opportunity College.