- To personalize a mailing for solicitation and/or appreciation (“thank you”) purposes to alumni by allowing your signature to be added to the piece.
- Letter singers are asked to give a few hours each month to come to the Bailey Center to help compose letters and give their signature before mail out.
- Be knowledgeable about the needs of the Institute and the role of the Alumni Association.
- Maintain Membership in the Alumni Association.
Summary of process:
- The Alumni Association will work with the Letter Signer to select mailings that fit the volunteer’s time schedule and the type of mailing desired.
Please contact Mandi Carreiro at the Alumni Association at 501-683-7063 to schedule a signing session.