To find out more about a program, click its title and explore its website. If you’re ready to start an application, please visit the online application page.
In addition to the requirements listed at each program link, all students are required to submit the following items. International applicants should visit here for additional requirements.
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges and universities
- International students must have their transcripts articulated. Transcripts that have not been articulated can be submitted for the application process; however, before registering for classes, the transcript must be articulated and submitted to the Graduate School.
- Proof of grade point average of at least 2.7 on a 4.00 scale, including post-baccalaureate hours
- Official standardized test scores taken in the last 5 years, if required by the prospective program
- $40 application fee
- A copy of your government-issued photo ID
- Proof of 2 MMR vaccines. For more information about this requirement, please visit Health Services’ website.
The Clinton School of Public Service offers a Master of Public Service degree and is applied to separately.
College of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
Division of Arts
Art – M.A.
Division of Humanities
Interdisciplinary Studies – M.A.
Public History – M.A.
Second Languages – M.A.
Division of Science
Applied Science – M.S., Ph.D.
Applied Statistics – GC
Biology – M.A., M.S.
Chemistry – M.A., M.S.
Mathematical Sciences – M.S.
College of Business
Business Administration – MBA
Business Analytics – GC
Business Information Systems – GC, M.S.
Management – GC
College of Education and Health Professions
Adult Education – M.Ed.
Audiology – Au.D.
Counselor Education – M.Ed.
Curriculum and Instruction – M.Ed.
Educational Administration and Supervision – M.Ed., Ed.S., Ed.D.
Gerontology – G.C.
Higher Education – M.A., Ed.D.
Learning Systems Technology – M.Ed.
Math Education – GC
Middle Childhood Education – M.Ed.
Reading – M.Ed., Ed.S., Ph.D.
Rehabilitation of the Blind – M.A.
Rehabilitation Counseling – GC, M.A.
Secondary Education – M.Ed.
Social Work – MSW
Special Education – M.Ed.
Superintendency – GC
College of Engineering and Information Technology
Bioinformatics – M.S., Ph.D.
Computer Science – M.S.
Construction Management – M.S.
Data Science – GC
Engineering Science and Systems – Ph.D.
Information Quality – GC, M.S.
Information Science – M.S.
Integrated Computing – Ph.D.
Systems Engineering – GC, M.S.
College of Social Sciences and Communications
Division of Communications
Mass Communication – M.A.
Division of Social Sciences
Applied Psychology – MAP
Criminal Justice – M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
Institute of Government
Conflict Mediation – GC
Nonprofit Management – GC
Public Administration – MPA