The Applied Science graduate program is an applied, interdisciplinary research program that offers two degrees, the Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Science. The program crosses the traditional lines between areas of science and engineering. Choose from four emphasis areas for the Ph.D. option: applied biosciences, applied chemistry, applied physics, and applied mathematics and statistics. Our MS students conduct research with faculty from Earth Sciences and Physics.
- Applied Science, Applied Biosciences Emphasis, Ph.D.
- Applied Science, Applied Chemistry Emphasis, Ph.D.
- Applied Science, Applied Mathematics and Statistics, Ph.D.
- Applied Science, Applied Physics Emphasis, Ph.D.
- Applied Science, Non-Thesis Option Alternative 1, M.S.
- Applied Science, Non-Thesis Option Alternative 2, M.S.
- Applied Science, Non-Thesis Option Alternative 3, M.S.
- Applied Science, Thesis Option, M.S.
- Medical Scientist
- Bayer Corporation
- Physicians Laboratories of America LLC
- Washington University School of Medicine
Request more information about the Applied Science program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.