The Applied Science Graduate Program is an applied, interdisciplinary research program. We offer two degrees – a Doctor of Philosophy and a Master of Science. The Ph.D. offers four emphasis areas to choose from: Applied Biosciences, Applied Chemistry, Applied Physics, and Applied Mathematics and Statistics. The beauty of this graduate program is its interdisciplinary approach which allows students to cross the traditional lines between areas of science and engineering.
This unique research and educational experience gives many of our graduates the opportunity to find prestigious positions in academia and industry, such as faculty members at universities, scientists in national labs, or researchers in companies.
Explore Our Programs
- Master of Science in Applied Science
- Applied Science Ph.D. – Applied Biosciences Emphasis
- Applied Science Ph.D. – Applied Chemistry Emphasis
- Applied Science Ph.D. – Applied Physics Emphasis
- Applied Science Ph.D. – Applied Mathematics and Statistics Emphasis