The mission of the UALR Accounting Society is to Promote the study and practice of the various professional specialty fields in accounting, Provide opportunities for leadership development and professional growth, and Encourage a sense of ethical and social responsibilities.
- Cynthia Taylor
- Cindy Johnson
Student Leaders – Spring 201
- CEO: Adrianna Dodson (email@example.com)
- COO: Brooke Shelnutt (firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFO: Sarah Monroe (email@example.com)
- CIO : Kabriya Baldwin (firstname.lastname@example.org
- PR & Social Media: Monika Sandlin (email@example.com)
- Food and Catering: Jasmine Lenox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Most Wednesdays from 5:00pm to 5:50pm in RBUS 104 (for complete schedule see our Blackboard organization).
- CPA Review
- Professional Speakers
- Service projects at Camp Robinson
- Field trips to area firms and businesses
- Meet the Firms
- Trips to regional and national Beta Alpha Psi meetings
- Activities with the State Society of CPA’s or the State Board of CPA’s
Currently seeking to reinstate our Beta Alpha Psi chapter!
- President: Austin Fleming (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Sarah Monroe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Reporter: Monika Sandlin (email@example.com)
- Alumni relations: Brent Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org)