The mission of the UALR Accounting Society is to Promote the study and practice of the various professional specialty fields in accounting, Provide opportunities for leadership development and professional growth, and Encourage a sense of ethical and social responsibilities.
- David Dearman
- Cindy Johnson
- CEO:Â Jacob Downs (email@example.com)
- COO: Benjamin Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CFO: Tiffany Smith (email@example.com)
- CIO : Lisa Collver (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- September 12 Â Â RBUS 360Â 3:30pm
- September 19Â Â Â RBUS 360 3:30pm
September 10th Meet The Firms: networking opportunity for accounting students and local accounting firms to meet one another which will hopefully lead to future employment for the student. The event will take placeÂ from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Reynolds Business Atrium.
More activities to be decided after first meeting of the semester.
- JPMS Cox, PLLC (public accounting & consulting services)
- Thomas and Thomas Auditing Firm (CPA Firm)