The mission of the Accounting program is to provide quality educational experiences that enable students to become technologically proficient, certified as public accountants, and advance within the accounting profession.
Graduates of our accounting programs should possess:
- Professional and technical knowledge proficiency
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective communication and presentation and team-building skills
- Knowledge of professional and ethical standards
- CPA exam eligibility and career advancement skills