A “Pre-test” is required for all students entering Acct 3311 Intermediate Financial Accounting I, regardless of completion of past accounting courses at UA Little Rock or at other institutions. This exam is not for credit. It is a prerequisite to gauge current knowledge necessary for successful completion of Acct 3311, the foundational course in the Accounting major.
Please note: Successful completion of the Pre-test is NOT required prior to registration for Acct 3311. If a student received a “Prerequisite and Test Score” registration error for Acct 3311, please contact the Department Chair Dr. Funk at email@example.com.
To access the Pre-test:
- Login to your Blackboard
- Select the “myOrganizations” tab at the top right
- Under “My Organizations” you will find Accounting Pre-Test; click the link
- In the left navigation menu, click the “Assessments” link
- The exam is titled “Qualification Exam”
Accounting Pre-test Deadlines:
- Summer 2, First 5 Weeks – Exam due by first day of classes at noon.
- Summer 4, Second 5 Weeks – Exam due by first day of classes at noon.
- Fall, Regular Session – Exam due by fourth day of classes at noon.
- Spring, Regular Session – Exam due by fourth day of classes at noon.
Accounting Pre-test Guidelines
- Students may take the Accounting Pre-test as many times as necessary to pass (70%).
- Students are requested to wait 30 minutes between attempts at taking the Accounting Pre-test to allow Blackboard time to reset.
- Students will NOT receive a confirmation email when they have successfully passed the Accounting Pre-test nor is it necessary to send the test score to anyone.
- A passing score expires after one year.
- Students who have not successfully passed the Accounting Pre-test by the due date will be administratively withdrawn from the course, notified by email of the withdrawal, and will receive a full refund.
- Review material can be found under the “Accounting Principles” section of the blackboard myOrganization “Business Basics: Business Core Review.” If you do not have access to Business Basics, please contact the Accounting Department Chair Dr. Funk at firstname.lastname@example.org.