Campus Recreation provides contemporary recreational opportunities to a diverse campus community that promotes healthy lifestyles, social interactions and leadership skills. There is a place for everyone at Campus Recreation.
- Intramural Sports â€“ Leagues and tournaments designed for student, faculty and staff competition.
- Club Sports â€“ Student directed clubs centered around interest in one sport or fitness activity. Most often involves competition among other collegiate club teams.
- Classes & Clinics â€“ A non-credit class format for learning new sports or developing new skills in familiar sports.
- Fitness & Wellness â€“ Programs and services designed to support participant physical exercise and health goals.
- Outdoor Adventures â€“Develop leadership, involvement, and social interaction among UALR students and the campus community through outdoor recreation and educational programs.
Helpful Contact Information:
Camping/Outdoor Recreation 501.569-3232