Intramural Sports offer individual, dual, and team sports for both male and female participants. Activities range from traditional sports, such as flag football and basketball, to non-traditional sports such as table tennis and badminton. Some activities are scheduled over an extended period (4-5 weeks) while others happen during one or two afternoons or evenings. Most teams play 1-2 times a week, and contests are scheduled during the late afternoon and evening hours.
Download the Campus Rec app to see details about class schedules and intramural sports.
Get Started with an Intramural Sport
UA Little Rock utilizes the IMLeagues online system to conduct all things intramural sports. This system allows for easy communication between captains, players, and administrators. If you don’t already have a profile, follow the steps below and sign up today!
Create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com/ualr and click Create Account
- You can click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a Facebook account with your school email attached – this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and connect you to the school (steps 2-4)
- If you do not log in with your Facebook account, simply fill in your information. Use your School email if applicable (@ualr.edu) and submit.
You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account. You should be automatically joined to your school – if not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
Sign Up for an Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
- Click on the “University of Arkansas-Little Rock” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5 p.m., Tuesday 5 p.m., etc. if applicable)
You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains):
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Join a team:
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent:
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.