Outdoor recreation strives to provide outdoor opportunities to aid student learning, personal development and enhance the quality of life for UA Little Rock students, faculty and staff. We can assist you with your outdoor experience by providing equipment rental, group outings and resources covering what the Natural State and surrounding areas have to offer.
For more information, call 501-916-5987 or 501-916-5979.
Camping tents, sleeping bags and backpacking bags are available to UA Little Rock students, faculty, and staff with current DSC membership. A valid UA Little Rock ID is required. Camping equipment is available for rental through Campus Recreation (109D).
- Reservations can be made in person up to one week in advance at the Campus Recreation office.
- Equipment must be properly cleaned, dried, and packed prior to its return. Users will be assessed a cleaning fee for equipment that is returned dirty.
- Fee will be assessed at the current retail price for repair or replacement of damaged or lost equipment.
- Individuals abusing equipment or not following procedures may be ineligible to rent equipment in the future.
- All participants are limited to renting two of each item per person.
Rock Town River Outfitters is proud to provide a 15% discount to UA Little Rock students. Sign up for one of their services using the discount code ASFE66VM and present your Student ID when you check in.