Conflict managers assist people in reaching agreements in cases ranging from employee grievances to child custody agreements. This Graduate Certificate is an interdisciplinary program with courses in applied communication, law, social work, public administration, education and psychology. The program is designed for the working professional, with courses meeting weekly in the evenings or on weekends. You will develop the knowledge and skills to be more effective in negotiation and conflict management.
- Human Resources Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- U.S. District Attorney’s Office
- Winrock Rockefeller Institute
- UAMS Human Resources
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Behavioral Health Services of Arkansas
Request more information about the Conflict Mediation program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.