The B.M. in Music Education is designed for students who wish to become certified K-12 music teachers. Our curriculum combines the study of music with the study of teaching and learning. Students take private lessons on their major instrument, study music history, music theory, and work in partnership with the school of education to develop an understanding of music pedagogy.
- Band Director
- Choral Director
- General Music Teacher
- Little Rock School District
- North Little Rock School District
- Pulaski Special School District
- Heber Springs School District
- Lonoke School District
Request more information about the Music Education program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.