Social work is a growing, dynamic profession that offers many challenges and rewards. The Bachelor of Social Work degree prepares students for the general practice of social work with diverse individuals, families, groups, and communities. The curriculum is designed to develop knowledge of human behavior and social problems as well as critical thinking, assessment, problem solving, and evaluative skills. This degree is offered in person and fully online.
- Community Outreach Worker
- Human Services Specialist
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Social Worker
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Youth Home
Request more information about the Social Work program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.