The Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders is offered in a unique, educational consortium with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. The program is designed to provide students with the foundational knowledge and prerequisite coursework required for graduate study in audiology, speech-language pathology, and other related fields.
- Speech Language Pathologist, with additional education
- Audiologist, with additional education
- Let’s Talk Therapy Services, Inc.
- Regions Financial Corporation
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Request more information about the Communication Sciences and Disorders program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.