This unique, interdisciplinary program combines the strengths of traditional mechanical engineering with a core of systems engineering concepts. This combination allows students to look at mechanical engineering design from a systems perspective. Graduates will know how to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- Mechanical Engineer (PE licensed)
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Analysis Engineer
- Mechanical Development Engineer
- Mechanical Research Engineer (with MSME)
- Aerospace Mechanical Engineer
- Nuclear Mechanical Engineer
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Dassault Falcon Jet
- Lockheed Martin
- Southwest Power Pool
Request more information about the Mechanical Engineering program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.