Our undergraduate chemistry degrees prepare students for graduate study, industrial work, or positions with professional ratings in government service. These degrees provide the basic training for professional studies in medicine, dentistry, engineering, pharmacy, and other professional fields. Both a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science degrees are offered, along with a minor.
- Doctor or Physician Assistant, with additional education
- Industry Chemist
- K-12 Teacher, with licensure
- Pharmacist with additional education
- Professor, with additional education
- Arkansas State Crime Laboratory
- National Center for Toxicological Research
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Request more information about the Chemistry program at UA Little Rock.