Professional and Technical Writing
A degree in Professional and Technical Writing develops written and rhetorical literacy through coursework that provides practical writing, editing, and document design skills for the 21st century. Graduates will know how to design documents to meet the needs of specific groups of readers, how to edit and proofread, and will learn about current technology in order to support their professional goals. This degree is offered in person and fully online.
- Grant Writer
- Technical Writer
- Proposal Manager
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Arkansas Community Foundation
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Request more information about the Professional and Technical Writing program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.