Congratulations to Dr. Mihail E. Tudoreanu on the continuation of his Research Sub-Award Agreement with UAMS for the project titled “Comparative Assessment Framework for Environments of Trauma Care” in the amount of $10,958 ($49,917 total to date for Years 1, 2, and 3). This is the third year of his project which will conclude February 28, 2019.
- Graduate Certificates
- Graduate Student Advising Materials
- Oluwaseun Johnson Successfully Defends his Master’s Project April 16, 2021
- Tuja Khaund Successfully Defends her Doctoral Dissertation April 16, 2021
- Dr. Nitin Agarwal Edits IEEE Special Issue on Cyber Social Health April 6, 2021
- Adeola Adesoba awarded STEAM Scholarship January 21, 2021