Arkansas Advanced Initiative for Math and Science, Inc., AR AIMS, an affiliate of the National Math and Science Initiative, exists to strengthen the teaching of the APÂ® mathematics, science, and English courses and to build enrollment and increase the number of students taking and earning qualifying scores on APÂ® exams in these subjects.
ARKANSAS AIMS RETURN ON INVESTMENTÂ
- 17.4% OF THE HIGH SCHOOLS IN ARKANSAS ARE AR AIMS HIGH SCHOOLS
- IN 2014 STUDENTS IN AR AAIMS SCHOOLS TOOK 11,671 AP EXAMS
- IN 2014 AP STUDENTS IN AR AIMS SCHOOLS OBTAINED 3, 332 QUALIFYING SCORES ON AP EXAMS
- IN 2014, THE % OF STUDENTS IN THE NATION OBTAINING A QUALIFYING AP SCORE WAS 13.2%
- IN 2014, THE % OF ARKANSAS STUDENTS OBTAINING A QUALIFYING AP SCORE WAS 10.8%
In 2014, THE % OF AR AIMS STUDENTS OBTAINING A QUALIFYING AP SCORE WAS 28.5%!
Arkansas AAIMS Calendar of Professional Development Events Â Â Â AAIMS Calendar 2014-2015