This is used to clean the surface of the wafer. There can be no contaminants on the surface or else there will be flaws in future fabrication steps. This machine uses deionized water to rinse the wafer, spins up to a few thousand rpms to dry the wafer, and uses hot air to finish the drying process.
- Introduction to Systems Engineering students engage in robotics competition.
- Mohan Named Editor-in-Chief of Advances in Networks and Communications Journal
- Mohan and Agarwal Serve as Guest Editors for IEEE Communications Magazine
- Al-Rizzo Named Editor-in-Chief of International Journal
- UALR Receives $750,000 for NASA Robot Vision